G으su [G스M트]
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Wars Underworld Speed Clear Community

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rob's application

Go down 
+5
AnIMa
Jenova
SVolkers
pekka
KillerSpellX
9 posters
AuthorMessage
KillerSpellX

Rob's application Empty
PostSubject: Rob's application   Rob's application EmptyMon Dec 30, 2013 4:59 pm

List all of your Underworld Ready Characters and their IGN: (Please Have: R5 PVE Delv rank on Ranger, R5 PVE Ebon rank on Ranger/Ele/Mes/Rit, and R5 PVE Asuran rank on Rit)

Time to Die X: Assassin, 20, Norn: 10, Ebon: 10, Asuran: 10, Deldrimore: 10, Lightbringer: 8, Sunspear: 10

Killer Spell X: Necromancer, 20, Norn: 10, Ebon: 10, Asuran: 10, Deldrimore: 10, Lightbringer: 8, Sunspear: 10

Hexual Sensations: Mesmer, 20, Norn: 6, Ebon: 5, Asuran: 8, Deldrimore: 4, Lightbringer: 8, Sunspear: 9
Average LT time: anywhere from 11-15 minutes, spiker time about the same

I S P A M T H I S I: Ritualist, 20, Norn: 3, Ebon: 3, Asuran: 6, Deldrimore: 7, Lightbringer: 3, Sunspear: 7
Average Vale time: 11-15 minutes

Death Arrow X: Ranger, 20, Norn: 7, Ebon: 4, Asuran: 8, Deldrimore: 10, Lightbringer: 4, Sunspear: 7
Average T2 Time: 12 minutes (pre 8 month break), Average T1 Time: 9 minute popping, never felt comfortable with quest (pre 8 month break)
Average T3 Time: Never done ranger T3

Ice Princess V: Elementalist, 20, Norn: 8, Ebon: 10, Asuran, 8, Deldrimore: 5, Lightbringer: 0, Sunspear 7
Average Emo Time: 11-15 minutes, Average T4 Time: 12-14 minutes (pre-8 month break)

Monks Own You X: Monk, 20, Norn: 10, Ebon: 3, Asuran: 5, Deldrimore: 8, Lightbringer: 1, Sunspear: 9

Time To Die V: Dervish, 20, Norn: 5, Ebon: 3, Asuran: 3, Deldrimore: 5, Lightbringer: 0, Sunspear : 7

Fury of Spears X I: Paragon, 20, Norn: 0, Ebon: 0, Asuran: 3, Deldrimore: 1, Lightbringer: 0, Sunspear: 6

UW Areas: As of right now only SoS due to me having to relearn all the new tactics since my break. Shouldnt be a problem though, looking at learning T4 next Smile

Do you have TS3? And a Microphone?
Yes and Yes (microphone is a little glitchy atm looking at buying a new one probably on friday)

What Country/Timezone are you in?
USA and Central

What other Guilds have you been in before?
Lod (leader and officer), DL, FBGM (currently), GOLD

How often do you play and when? (Weekdays/Weekends)
Both weekdays and weekends, time of play is random but I do play often.

Tell us something about yourself?
I'm Rob. Went on a run with your guild yesterday as SoS and i enjoyed it. Got a decent time and got chest. I took an 8 month break starting right before the release of GW2 and looking to come back and play some UW. My experience is limited only because I just restarted playing again last week. I'll need to relearn a lot of the tactics but shouldn't take me too long to be up to speed on the tactics that have been changed since my break started. Ask Sean or Waang or Duck about me...they know a good bit Smile. Any questions feel free to pm me. I have awkward work hours so may not be online at the time you are looking for me just ask Waang to text me and ill respond to him Smile
Back to top Go down
pekka

Rob's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob's application   Rob's application EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 12:39 am

as you said you should learn that t4 and later t3 Smile , you seem like a nice guy. +1/trial
Back to top Go down
SVolkers
Officer
Officer
SVolkers

Rob's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob's application   Rob's application EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 5:12 am

I have had no oppertunity to play last night but if you can get more vouches i'd say /Trial
Back to top Go down
Jenova
Officer
Officer

Rob's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob's application   Rob's application EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 2:45 pm

yeah we can trial him see if he learns fast +1 for me
Back to top Go down
AnIMa
Officer
Officer

Rob's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob's application   Rob's application EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 3:05 pm

+1 for me I know him from DL
Back to top Go down
Waang

Rob's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob's application   Rob's application EmptyTue Dec 31, 2013 4:45 pm

i say +1 based on how i knew he played before i quit and what not he will learn the roles fast
Back to top Go down
G_A_R_Y
Officer
Officer
G_A_R_Y

Rob's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob's application   Rob's application EmptySat Jan 04, 2014 12:30 am

You have a few +1's already for a trial. Lets try to set one up this weekend.
Back to top Go down
http://gosugame.nstars.org
G_A_R_Y
Officer
Officer
G_A_R_Y

Rob's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob's application   Rob's application EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 8:28 pm

haven't heard back from you, are you still playing?
Back to top Go down
Carnage

Rob's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob's application   Rob's application EmptySun Jan 05, 2014 10:03 pm

+ 1 Smile
Back to top Go down
Nsterz
Officer
Officer

Rob's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob's application   Rob's application EmptyTue Jan 07, 2014 6:15 pm

+1 I've ran with you and it's a fine app
Quick refresher is what you need on some roles
Back to top Go down
G_A_R_Y
Officer
Officer
G_A_R_Y

Rob's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob's application   Rob's application EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 12:37 am

App, Closed...we are in the same ally. Look forward to runs and thanks for applying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rob's application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rob's application   Rob's application Empty

Back to top Go down

Rob's application
Page 1 of 1